Volunteers from the Linn Genealogical Society can help you do research in Linn County if you are unable to come to Albany. Volunteer services include making copies of records and doing specific lookups in the material in the Linn Research Room. The following price list shows the which services are available.
- Genealogical research – $10 per hour
- Historical research, e.g., an event, a building, etc. – $10 per hour
- Record lookups for specific individuals: $5.00
- Photocopy of obituary from Obituary publications: $3.00 per requested individual
- Photocopy of record lookups: $1.00 per page
Orders must be prepaid and are nonrefundable. Order forms are provided on our webpage. Mail order forms to: Linn Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1222, Albany, OR 97321.
There is no charge for quick look-ups. Examples might include a request to check for a specific name (given and surname) in our Linn County marriage license index, cemetery books, etc. Email email@example.com with look-up requests. Please put “Look-up Request” on the subject line.